April 1 to 30
Do you like clues and challenges? Do you like travelling within Leduc County and visiting new spots? If yes, then you will love the Leduc County Scavenger Hunt!
How it works
Taking place throughout the month of April, our scavenger hunt will take you across the county in search of challenges. This family-friendly activity is meant for all ages. It's easy to participate, please review the following instructions:
- View our Scavenger Hunt map.
- The map has challenge locations marked throughout the county.
- Submit your answer for each challenge using our online form.
- After you have completed a challenge, submit an online form with your answer. Some submissions will require you to submit a photo or 10-second video* and others will require you to submit a written answer.
- *Video submissions must be 10-seconds long and will have to be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use subject line LCSH and the challenge location, for example: LCSH Looma Hall.
- Complete five challenges to win a family prize!
Scavenger Hunt map
Download the map
Each location, as marked on the map, will have one or two challenges to solve, as below:
- Warburg - two challenges
- Sunnybrook - two challenges
- Thorsby - two challenges
- Glen Park - one challenge
- Telford - one challenge
- Rolly View - two challenges
- New Sarepta - two challenges
- Cloverlawn - one challenge
- Looma - one challenge
- Rundle's Mission - two challenges